Sunday, January 06, 2008

Beggining

Preview

January 7, 2008. First one

Let me first introduce myself, since this is my first writing in my new diary. OK, my name is Ayumi and I just moved from Osaka, Japan to L.A. That is in America. My mother gave me this diary, you know to help we with this change of venue. I just turned 18 so now I can start doing whatever 18 years old do in America.

You know, I think that I will name you "kan-guu" which means first friend in Japanese.

kan-guu, a couple of hours ago, my parents told me that soon I will start going to an American school. My English is good but I don't think that I am ready for the American way of life. The music is OK but the television is crazy. Also, a lot of people are overweight, it amazes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home